Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Morning Must Have: Keel's Simple Diary

"I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train."
- Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest, Act 2




I first saw these amazingly cool diaries featured in the Rachel McAdams interview in the January 2010 Vogue . I'm one of those people who loves the idea of keeping a diary, but can't even begin to come up with anything remotely interesting to write in one! That is what is so great about the Keel's Simple Diary... Each page is filled with questions and fill in the blanks to get you started and then it's up to you to keep on going or just stick with the short answer. It makes introspection almost effortless... Now who doesn't love that!



And seriously, how off the wall are the questions?
I love it!

These would make a great gift for a shower or Mother's Day!
They are available for special order at Chapters or at Simple Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart hearing from you!