Friday, April 30, 2010

Once upon a time...




I have wanted a blog of my own for a while now.

My interest in blogging first started with following a few daily fashion blogs. Now, here I am two years later, starting each morning by clicking through my ever growing list of bookmarked blogs. This does nothing to help with the inevitable rush to get ready for work which always ensues after giving myself at least three "5 more minute" warnings!

I think I was holding off on my own blog for lack of inspiration... Would I blog about day to day life, clothing and fashion, marriage and the journey to starting a family? I just couldn't decide on anything I could see myself committing whole heartedly to! And then it came to me... Why not just blog about everything?

And so, drum roll please... I present Truly, Madly, Deeply a blog about everything I love and am interested in! This blog will be a combination of my interests and my life and will include everything from clothes, wine and interior design to wedding showers, infertility clinics and my husbands curling team!

I hope you enjoy...

xoElle

Photo credit: Sarah Muckle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart hearing from you!