Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Online Fashion Finds: ASOS.com

"I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet."
-Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City


There are not very many things that excite me as much as finding a great new online shopping site.

I love to shop and buy new clothes, and over the last five years I have been doing more and more of it online. It's such a great way to find unique and different things! I have also gotten very used to shopping on my laptop in my sweats.

For the last few weeks, I have been spending all my free time searching for cute dresses for the weddings I have coming up next month. I had a pretty good idea what I was looking for (something tailored and sophisticated, in a punchy summer colour, with a bit of edgy interest...) but just couldn't seem to find anything I could afford. Damn you Herve Leger and your thousand dollar price point!

Then last night I happened upon my very own e-tail heaven... ASOS.com. I am seriously head over heals for this site! They literally have thousands of dresses ranging in price from under $20, for their private label line, up to $700 for designer. They also carry a huge selection of clothes, shoes and accessories for women as well as maternity, mens, kids and beauty departments.

ASOS is based in the UK, but features an easy to use US dollar currency converter, US/UK size guide as well as reasonably priced international shipping in eight days (under $10) and four day international express. I also love that each product listing offers multiple images, in all offered colours, in addition to a runway video clip, so you really know what to expect before you order.

Here are a few ASOS.com pieces that caught my eye...



Frill Sleeve Body Con Dress



Premium Multi Ribbon Looped Bow Fascinator



Pleat Fold Detail Contour Dress



Shark Shoulder Longline Blazer



Ponti-Roma Tailored Pencil Dress



Cheetah Shoulder Top




I ordered two dresses today for express shipment... I'll let you know what they are like when they arrive. Fingers crossed!

I hope you like this site as much as I do!


Photo Credit:
Title - ASOS Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart hearing from you!