Thursday, May 13, 2010

Friday Morning Must Have: Hoola Bronzer by Benefit

“To be successful, keep looking tanned.”
-Aristotle



I'm pale.

Ultra pale.

And after spending all winter long, inside and under multiple layers of clothing... let's just say my skin needs all the help it can get!

I don't know what I would do without my daily dose of Bronzer. It gives me that radiant "home from holidays" glow I love so much, without the nasty wrinkles and age spots!

I have tried so many different bronzers over the years... with very different results! I've tried some that make you turn orange, some that make you look dirty and some that have so much sparkle in them I looked like I walked out of a teen-rom vampire novel... not good at all!

These days I swear by Hoola Bronzer by Benefit for an instant tropical glow. It's a bit pricey, but it is hands down the prettiest and most natural looking colour I have ever used!

If you want that sun-kissed goddess glow too, you can pick up Hoola Bronzer at Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora for around $30!

Ps. The little bamboo brush it comes with is super cute and practical too!


Next on Truly, Madly, Deeply...

My friend J and I are heading down the DeVille Luxury Coffee & Pastries at Art Central... Morgan from Mon Petit Amour was raving about their Nutella Latte, so I can't wait to try one!

I'll let you know just how hip and delicious it is!

Happy Friday!

xoJana

2 comments:

  1. I thought this post was going to be on spray tans haha. Enjoy coffee with J...Nutella Latte hey - I don't know about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha... Don't worry, Spray tans is going to be a post next week!

    ReplyDelete

I heart hearing from you!