Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday Morning Must Have: Essie Nail Polish

"I love the smell of nail polish in the morning"
-Jason Stackhouse, True Blood


Is anyone else feeling a bit blah this week?

Calgary has had some horribly miserable weather lately, and I'm in desperate need of a pick me up! And what better to brighten up the day, than some fab nail polish in a sunny summer shade!

For a few year now, I have had an on going love affair with the super chic J. Crew. I love how effortlessly elegant their clothes are from season to season, and that their price point make them an affordable luxury. The creative force behind the brand, executive creative director Jenna Lyons, is brilliant... and has a wardrobe to die for! Last summer J. Crew announced that they have teamed up with the ultra cool Essie Nail Polish! Each season, they will select a few colours that reflect the vision of their collection, and will offer them in store and online at J. Crew for a limited time.

This spring/summer J. Crew is offering these fun, bright and glossy polishes, guaranteed to make you forget all about the snow, sleet and grey skies looming outside:

Russian Roulette



Punchy Pink



Van D Go



Peach Daiquiri



I am personally loving the Punchy Pink... and it's currently on route to my house from J. Crew as we speak!

Make your toes and fingers happy!
These are a must have in every colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart hearing from you!