Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wednesday Morning Must Have: Crate & Barrel Appetizer Plates

"I am thankful for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends."
-Nancie J. Carmody


I love to entertain!

I come by it naturally though, entertaining runs in my family. My sister, my mother and my grandmother are all really big entertainers. Seldom a week goes by when we aren't all organizing some sort of get together! It must be genetic... the hostess gene or something?

There are very few things I enjoy more than planning and hosting events. Bridal showers, wine tastings, holiday parties... you name it, I've done it! I'm constantly waiting for inspiration to hit with the next fun event idea.

Over the last few years, working my day job as an event planner, I've accumulated quite the collection of event stuff. Just ask my husband... He's constantly complaining about how much room it's taking up in garage! I have candy jars, serving dishes, center pieces, bar equipment, table risers... The list goes on and on!

The one thing I can't live without... these Crate & Barrel Appetizer Plates (Set of 12). They are one of the few things I use for events that I actually keep in the house. I use them all the time! They are the perfect size for appetizers and desserts and I love the modern square shape. They also stack into a small box that takes up almost no space in my kitchen. The best part of all... They are super inexpensive! It's under $3o for a set of twelve plates!

Next time you're planning a get together, don't forget to pick up these perfect plates!
You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart hearing from you!